Editorial team will be reviewing and sending out acceptances on a rolling basis. Waiting period is approximately three months, but this could vary.
What we accept:
- Prose of any genre under 3k words
- Art (traditional or digital, short comics, photography, graphic text, etc). If you have a question about what we accept, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we accept from:
- Current UCSD undergraduates
- Graduate students
- UCSD alumni graduated within the last 3 years
How we want it:
- Remove your name and other personally identifying information from the document. Files should be ANONYMIZED - do not include your name anywhere so that our team can review submissions anonymously.
- For the title of the file: include ONLY the TITLE of your art/story/poem etc. (Do not include your name in the file name).
- Written works: please submit a PDF in standard manuscript format.
- Only the piece’s title, word count, and story/poem should be contained in the PDF.
- Art: High fidelity .pdf, .jpg, .tiff accepted.
We take submissions by Google Form. In this form, please answer the questions about the genre of your work, input your email address and name, and attach an anonymized copy of your work. Optional: tell us anything you want us to know about your work and its meaning.
Short and sweet, right?
[1a] Multiple submissions are accepted
[1b] We do not consider previously published work.
[1c] Currently, we do not have the funds to pay our contributors.